Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy...So Happy

Yep, that's what I am...HAPPY!  Happy to be on vacation, happy for my newly wed brother-in-law, happy for a family-filled-fun-weekend, happy that I leave tomorrow for CONVENTION!!!  Happy, Happy, HAPPY!!!
Wanna know what else I'm happy about?  A new sketch over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! This sketch was inspired by the new Project Life pocket cards.  I have not started an album yet, but I have used a lot of the pocket cards for other creations...they make me happy, so happy!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Every Adventure Project Life Card Collection
Other Supplies ~ Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack, Brights Candy Dots, Rhinestone Basics Jewels, Project Life Corner Punch
 
This card was so quick and easy!!!  No stamps or ink...just a couple of cute pocket cards, some embellishments...DONE! 
 
Be sure to check out all of the awesome creations from the SSInk design team and don't forget to play along with us!
 
Time to pack my bags and finish up my swaps...nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?!?!
 
Happy Stamping!!!
 



3 comments:

  1. Okay....now I have that song in my head. ;) Love the card. It would make anyone giggle a little when they received it, AND you get the bonus reminder of the song of the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! You did a great job with the sketch and added cute extras! Funny how we used the same "happy" card. I guess we both are extra happy this week!!! See you at Convention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song and i love the card. Will have to dig out my PL cards and make something with them that's not a scrap book. :)
    Off to you tube now to find some Happy ;)

    ReplyDelete