Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hello My {Fab Friday} Friend

Hello my fabulous friends!  It may not be Friday yet, but we are half way there....woohoo!  Even though it's not Friday, I have a fun card to share with you for the latest Fab Friday Challenge.  I love this sketch and had a lot of fun making this card!
I held on to these "HELLO" pieces left over from my Monday Montage post because I knew I would use them for something.  Never.throw.away.a.scrap!  The fun triangles in the sketch led to a whole card FULL of triangles!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Confetti Celebration DSP
Ink ~ Pistachio Pudding
Stamp Set ~ Dotty Angles, Six-Sided Sampler (MDS)
Other Supplies ~ Triangle Punch, Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack Washi Tape, Little Letters Thinlits, e-cutter, sewing machine
 
I love, love, LOVE the new Dotty Angles stamp set....so much fun!!!  I feel like I'm on a total crafting high with all of my new stuff :D  I really should have taken a day or two off of work just to play!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check back in tomorrow for our FINAL Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


2 comments:

  1. Great job with this sketch! Such a fun and happy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't let a scrap go either...some piece sit on my stamping desk for weeks just waiting for the right project! The flash of Pistachio Pudding behind your other elements is an unexpected surprise! Great card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete