Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello Winter

And I don't mean Winter the season...I mean Winter the dolphin!
Last month my family vacationed in Clearwater Florida, home of Winter the dolphin from the movie Dolphin Tale.  If you haven't seen it,  you must!  It's a great family movie...one of our favorites.  My boys were so excited to go to the aquarium and see everything just as it was on the movie.  My youngest still tells everyone he saw "Dolphin Tale" :-)
I got some fun pictures during our visit and used this months sketch over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration to create this fun layout in MDS.
If you've seen the movie, you will recognize the picture I used as my background paper...love doing this on my pages!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope to be back again this week with something else to share...I'm still knee deep in Display Board samples, but I'm on a roll and hope to have them done in a few more days :-)
 
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment