Monday, March 17, 2014

Three Cheers for the Yellow Squirrels

Hello and welcome to this month's SSInk Scrapbook Sketch.  This month we have a two page spread and I LOVE it!
 
 
I was so happy when I saw this sketch!  I was needing a fun idea for a layout for pictures from my older boys soccer season.  The big circle was perfect for the soccer ball!
 
How do you like their team name?!?!?  Yellow Squirrels!!!  When the coach asked what they wanted to name the team at the beginning of the season, one of the kiddos shouted out "Yellow Skulls", but the coach though he said "Yellow Squirrels" which had ALL of the kids cracking up.  So, Yellow Squirrels it was.  They all had a great season and were sad to see it come to an end this weekend.  But, with the end of soccer season means the beginning of baseball season...WOOHOO!!!
 
I created this page in MDS...the only was I scrapbook now!  To create the fading soccer ball, I simply adjusted the opacity of each ball as I added them to the page.  Kind of make it looks like it is soaring across the page!
 
Be sure to  head on over to SSInk and check out all of the awesome layouts from our even awesomer, yep, I said awesomer, design team members!
 
Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. As always you a great INKspiration to me when it comes to your creativeness with MDS. This is a WOW layout!

    ReplyDelete