Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Make a {Birthday} Wish Upon a Star

It's Tuesday and time for a new HSS Color Challenge!
 
I have to admit, Rose Red is a color I don't use very often and I don't know why...it's so pretty!  And paired up with these other two colors it's awesome!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Regals Collection DSP Stack (Rose Red)
Ink ~ Rose Red, Smoky Slate, Midnight Muse
Stamp Sets ~ Off the Grid, Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Pennants, Simply Stars
Other Supplies ~ Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine
 
As you might notice, my photo background is a bit different than normal.  We got hit with a ton of snow over the weekend and my favorite outdoor picture taking spot is covered in snow.  I had to get a bit creative as we have awful lighting in house, but I managed to make this work.
 
Lots of people all over all still getting hit with lots of winter weather...stay warm and think sunny thoughts!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


2 comments:

  1. I love the stars, this is perfect for the color combo! Great for kids and guys...well, everyone :) Hope you have dug your way out of the snow. We're expecting ours Weds/Thurs :D The kids are thrilled! I'll be stampin'! ~E.

    ReplyDelete