Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Big Wishes

Happy Wednesday friends!!! I'm back with another birthday card today...February is a busy birthday month for lots of my friends and family...and ME!  :-)
 
I really didn't have many fun birthday stamp sets, other than sentiments, so I was super happy when I saw this fun set in the Occasions Catalog.  Big Wish has lots of fun images for a birthday card for anyone!  I sent this card out to my good friend Shawna last week for her birthday...Happy Birthday to you, Shawna!!!
 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gumball Green, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~ Big Wish
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Embossing Powder, Brights Collection Buttons, Regals Collection Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon
 
 
Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop!  We've got a hop full of great bundle ideas for Sale-A-Bration!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment