Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Retro Fresh {MDS} Birthday

Happy Tuesday friends and welcome to the latest and greatest Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge.
I am slowly starting to feel better following surgery, but still haven't been able to make it down to my craft room yet...BOO :-(  But, while I haven't been able to play with any paper and stamps, I HAVE been able to play with MDS, so I'm not suffering from total crafting withdrawals!
I was so happy when Stampin' Up! released the Retro Fresh DSP and This and That Retro Fresh Embellishments...I LOVE this stuff!
MDS Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DSP
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango
Other Supplies ~ Oval Bubble Punch, This and That Retro Fresh Embellishments
Fonts Used ~ Eyes Wide Open, Kraft Nine
 
I love MDS more and more every time I use it!  Not only am I keeping up on my scrapbooking these days, but I can still create in times when I can't get my hands on real paper and stamps!
 
Be sure to check out all of the other fabulous design team creations this week!!!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment: