Monday, January 6, 2014

Birthday Lanterns


In the cold, dreary months of the winter, it's always fun to brighten up your day in some way...
Today, the gang over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration has some bright and cheerful colors for you to play with, which will brighten your day for sure!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn, Bermuda Bay, Primrose Petals, So Saffron
Stamp Sets ~ Happy Congratulations, Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer
Other Supplies ~ Decorative Dots Embossing Folder*
*Available for FREE with $50 purchase during 2014 Sale-A-Bration*
1/28/14 - 3/21/14
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the amazing design team creations and don't forget to play along!
 
Hope I've INKspired you to CREATE today!
 
Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. OK...now you are making me want to purchase a stamp set! That Happy Congratulations Stamp Set is so cute! I love it with fun colored lanterns! Thanks for INKspiring me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Bree! So clean and crisp and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. I keep eyeballing that stamp set. Now I think I'm going to have to get it after seeing this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Love those lanterns and all of the white space...my favorite! ;)

    ~Heidi (Stuck on Stampin')

    ReplyDelete