Thursday, January 2, 2014

Best Mate ~ Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration


 
Happy Thursday stamping friends!  I hope you are all rested and recovered for your big New Year celebrations!  I don't know about you, but I am happy to have the fun and busy holiday season behind me and look forward to getting back in to our normal routine. 
With the New Year comes the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog (January 3 ~ June 1st) and I am so excited about all of the great new products that fill each and every page!  I am in LOVE with all things nautical right now and was so excited to see the High Tides Suite, which I have showcased in my card today.  From an awesome stamp set, to some super cute DSP, to sparkly new bakers twine and stripped ribbon...I'm in nautical heaven! 
 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pacific Point, Whisper White, High Tide DSP, Fresh Prints DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Hello, Sailor
Other Supplies ~ Silver Bakers Twine, Basic Metal Buttons, Deco Label Framelits, Whisper White Embossing Powder
 
This makes for a fun anniversary or Valentine's Day card for your guy :)
 
I used the latest Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this card...isn't it fun???
I can't wait to share all of the fun NEW goodies in my classes this month as well as many more card posts to come!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

7 comments:

  1. Love this, Bree! I especially love how you used the baker's twine and button. And I love how I can now click on your photos and make them bigger -- it makes it easier to admire all of your pretty details with my aging eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok girl...you INKspire me SO MUCH! You rock! I love your card today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I think I need this paper pack after seeing this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the colors not to mention the twine and button! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun sketch! That paper is PERFECT for the banners you created. Love how you tied it all in together with the stamped image. The white embossing on the blue definitely pops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the colors and the papers!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the colours you've used and ribbon/button treatment is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete