Monday, November 18, 2013

Love Our Crazy Family ~ Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Scrapbook Sketch

Happy Monday and welcome to November's Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Scrapbook Sketch Challenge!  Be sure to check out the rest of the design team samples and don't forget to play along with us!
I have another MDS page for you today!  I love that I can put a page together in 15 minutes or less with MDS.  While I enjoy traditional scrapbooking, my crazy busy life does not allow much time for it.  MDS has helped me get all of my family photos digitally scrapped rather than left sitting in a box...YES!
 
Last week I downloaded one of the new Digital Classes and the Love This Kit.  If you are new to MDS or still learning your way around the program like I am , the online classes are an awesome help! 
 
These were some of the outtakes from our family pictures at the end of the summer, but I love them and had to add them to our Family Yearbook...this is our real family...CRAZY and FUN!
 
Hope this has INKspired you to create and you join us this month for our Scrapbook Challenge!
 
Happy Scrapping!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! And I didn't realize you've got such talent.... not everyone can role their tongue! Lol

    ReplyDelete