Sunday, October 6, 2013

Washi, Glitter, Burlap & BOO ~ Monday Montage


Welcome back to another Monday Montage Hop!  Fall is in full swing for most of us and Halloween is right around the corner!  I decorated my house for Halloween and was happy to add a few new creations to the mix, which I am happily sharing with you today!

First up is my Burlap & BOO wreath for my front door.  I had an image in my mind for a wreath and I was pretty darn excited that it turned out just as I had imagined it!  And I will tell you that I absolutely LOVE the burlap ribbon!!!  Creating the burlap flowers and stenciling the polka dos was so much fun :-D  I had even more fun breaking in my Silhouette to cut out the {very} delicate spider web that I transferred from MDS. 

Supplies Used:
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Other Supplies ~ Burlap Ribbon, Build a Banner Kit (stencil), Halloween Banner Accessory Kit (buttons), Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape, MDS (spiderweb)
*The BOO letters came from a local craft store*

This next project let my craft table, me and my poor dog covered in glitter, but it was a lot of fun to make!  I saw some cute Washi pumpkins in a Halloween craft magazine a few weeks ago and could not wait to create my own!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer
Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape, Sticky Strip, Black & Orange Stampin' Glitter, Silver Glass Stampin' Glitter

My house is now complete with all of my Halloween decorations!

Now skip on back to Amy's page or hop ahead to Cathy's page....just be sure to make the full loop so you don't miss out on any of the amazing creations this time around!



4 comments:

  1. Um, all I can say is WOW!!! You are amazing! The wreath is AWESOME and your pumpkin is to die for!! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, love the print!! Never thought of that - brilliant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both great projects! I love how you stenciled the polka dots on the burlap ribbon for the wreath, and those "boo" letters look fantastic with the washi tape. And I love all of the glittery goodness on the pumpkin -- especially the curly stems. Oh, I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete