Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Curly Paper Wreaths for Christmas ~ Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration

It's two for Tuesday...two posts that is!!!  I almost missed the bus on my post for SSINK, but I got it done just in the nick of time!  Whew!
Today I'm sharing with you two fun and easy Christmas wreaths.  Curly paper wreaths!  Have you tried making one yet?  If not, what are you waiting for?  They are so easy and so much fun! 
 
Chose your favorite 12x12 DSP and cut it into 1/2" x 12" strips 
Using a bone folder (or any straight edge) curl each strip of paper
Adhere curly paper strips around a circle foam wreath (found at your local craft store) with straight pins
Embellish as you wish
Voila!
Supplies Used:
Season of Style DSP, Gold Foil Paper
 
This next wreath is a CASE from the amazingly talented
Alana Wharf.  I loved her Joy banner and just had to make one of my own! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Winter Frost DSP, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Festive Flurry
Other Supplies ~ Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon, Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Festive Flurry Framelits, Typeset Alphabet Bigz
 
I had hopes of getting a Thanksgiving one done in time to post today, but it didn't happen :-(  Be watching...I'll get it finished and posted soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment