Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin ~ Pedal Praise

Hello my stampin' friends and welcome to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration's My Paper Pumpkin Day...say that three times fast!  Some of the fantastic Design Team Members wanted to share with you their fun takes on August's My Paper Pumpkin kit...Pedal Praise.  If you haven't done so already, be sure to check out all of the DT creations...they are all totally INKspiring!
 
Here is the sample from the kit:
And here is one that I had some fun with!  I love that you can keep things simple with the sample designs or step things up a bit! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ August My Paper Pumpkin Card Stock, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay & Baked Brown Sugar (provided in kit), Raspberry Ripple, Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ Pedal Praise
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Crushed Curry & Raspberry Ripple Pennants
 
Are you still wondering what My Paper Pumpkin is all about?  It is a fun, monthly kit that will be delivered right to your front door and it's full ink, stamps, paper and accessories you'll need to create cards, or maybe a banner or a photo book...it's a surprise each and every month!  All you'll need is your favorite adhesive and 30 minutes of crafting time!   Click HERE to sign up for your own My Paper Pumpkin Kits!  Don't forget to select me, Breelin Renwick, as your Demonstrator.
 
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, love the bicycles and the red pennants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Bree! I love everything about it and how you showcased the bicycle stamp.

    ReplyDelete