Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Did You Know...

...that Christmas is only 3 months (and one day) away?  SAY WHAT?!?!?  How in the world does time always fly by so fast?  I guess it's time for me to get started on my Christmas cards!  The creative ladies over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration have been busy working on some of their Christmas cards too...be sure to check them all out!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Real Red, Modern Medley DSP, Silver Foil Sheets, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Real Red, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Christmas Star Single Stamp, Joy to the World, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ Simply Scored, Silver Embossing Powder
 
Yep...there it is again.  Gorgeous Grunge!  It's my little black dress of stamps...my go to stamp for almost EVERY card I create!  Do you have a favorite stamp set that you use all the time too?
 
I hope I've helped you get in a festive mood and INKspired you to CREATE something for the soon-to-be-here Christmas holiday. 
 
Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment