Monday, September 2, 2013

ABC's & 123's

Hello and Happy Labor Day!  I've been a busy momma today getting my boys all ready for their first day of school tomorrow.  Time to get back to their ABC's and 123's :-)  I'm also working on my ABC's and 123's too...but in a stamping sort of way! 
The latest Friday Mashup challenge made me put on my thinking cap!  The challenge is to use elements in your project starting with the letters A, B, C and and 1-2-3 recipe (1 embellishment, 2 Stamp Sets, 3 Colors). 
So, here are my ABC's & 123's...
 
A ~ Alphabet
B ~ Birthday
C ~ Circles
1 ~ Embossing Folder (Perfect Polka Dots)
2  ~ Stamp Sets ABC-123 Sketched Alphabet & Zoo Babies (Ok, I cheated and used 3, but I really needed to add the "st" from Memorable Moments after the 1)
3 Colors ~ Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Smoky Slate
 
I'm sure y'all are getting tired of seeing polka dots in so many of my creations, but I just can't stop using the Build a Banner polka dot stencil...I love it! 
 
This cute little card is being sent to a sweet little "peanut" of a girl who will be celebrating her 1st birthday next week.  I bet she's well on her way to learning her ABC's & 123's!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I love this.. what a fun color combo! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card! Love how you've used the alphabet to create the sentiment around the cute pink elephant! Thanks for joining my challenge at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! The colors are great and you totally nailed the ABC 123 Mashup!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete