Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Scrapbook Tuesday...MDS Style

Happy Tuesday!  I'm back with another MDS scrapbook page.  I am LOVING how quick and easy these pages come together with just a few clicks.  If I can keep this up, I'll have a fun photo book to give my boys at Christmas this year :-)
This past weekend, my boys and I took a lazy walk (as Aidan called it) through Whitman College...such a beautiful campus!  We walk through here daily, but don't always take the time to stop and enjoy all of the fun art throughout the campus.  With nothing but time on our hands, the boys explored some of the different pieces and found this circle sculpture to be their favorite!  I managed to snap a few quick pictures with my phone and they didn't turn out half bad! 
 
Don't forget to check out the new  MDS Downloads today!  Lots of Season of Style downloads for the soon-to-be-here holidays and a fun Do Your Best Printables download, which will be perfect for little lunch box or backpack notes!
 
Be sure to come back on Thursday for the August edition of the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop AND the debut of the new  Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog.  You'll meet a Stylin' group of stampers who will inspire you to create!
http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment