Sunday, August 18, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop ~ Day 9

Hello to all my stamping friends and welcome back to Day Nine of the Artisan Finalist Blog Hop!  Can you believe we only have one day left.  I have loved sharing all of my projects with you and seeing all of the others in such great detail.  The talent in this group is AH-mazing!

 If you've just come from Amy's blog, you were treated to her amazing talent.  If you are just getting started, keep on hopping until you get back to me. If you happen to get lost along the way, just use the "back" or "next" button at the bottom of each blog and you'll get right back on track.

Today I have my last scrapbook page to share with you.  This was my hybrid page (MDS and traditional elements) and while it is very simple, it is the page that has the most meaning to me.  This page focuses on my love for running, something I actually used to hate!  This picture is from my 3rd half marathon, which I did in my home town.  This race meant the most to me because my family was there waiting for me at the finish line!  I used the same picture as the background paper...one of my favorite things to do in MDS! 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Stamp Sets ~ Feel Goods, Memorable Moments
Ink ~ Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Other Supplies ~ Oval Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder
 
One more day tomorrow!  Don't forget to come back!
 
Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's blog to see her first FAB-ulous creation! 


3 comments:

  1. Love this page Bree! You guys are inspiring me to think about running....and that says a lot lol! I really like the big background pic matching the main pic....I am going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool look, Bree! I love how you used the same picture in two ways. Making the picture a 12 x 12 size has such an eye-catching and dramatic effect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome page! I love the black and white photo, it makes such an impact. The words on the layout are very inspiring. I have started running-the most I have done is a 10k, but I can relate a little!! Very, very cool.

    ReplyDelete