Thursday, July 25, 2013

Freshly Made Thinlit Love

Happy Thursday! I am all out of sorts today...I usually have Thursday's off, but this week I traded my co-worker Thursday for Friday.  Hooray for a 3 day weekend, but between being gone last week and a schedule interruption this week, I don't know which way is up! 
I did manage to sneak in a little stamping time this morning before I had to start my work day.  I had some fun with the latest sketch by Amy over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I was so excited to have the opportunity to meet both Amy and Jen T last week at Convention!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana
Stamp Set ~ Positively Chevron
Other Supplies ~ Tag It Framelits, Expressions Thinlits, Typeset Alphabet Bigz, Chevron Embossing Folder, Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon, Brights Collection Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Witches Brew Washi Tape
 
I love these colors together!  And I love that this washi tape doesn't have to just be for Halloween!  I see myself going through a lot of this one :)
 
Time to get to work...gotta make sure I'm all caught up so I don't have to worry about anything but having fun tomorrow!
 
Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. Very cute, Breelin! I love these colors together, and I love the expressions thinlit (can't wait to play with these) and the fun washi tape. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! I enjoyed getting to meet you -- even though it was super quick and crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color combination! Can't wait to play with the thinlits! So many cute elements on your card! The chevrons are perfect compliment to that ribbon! Nice job, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Breelin...I love this!! What a great card and that thinlit use is perfect!! So glad that I got to meet you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chevrons! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such a great card! Gorgeous combination of colors, textures, embellishments and tools. Awesome design! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete