Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Digital Tuesday

After attending Kimberly Van Diepen's MDS class at Convention, I made a promise to myself that I would do a better job of preserving our family memories.  I am still learning how to navigate my way around MDS, but with the help of the challenges that Kimberly and Heather put out there for us, I have high hopes of improving my MDS skills! 
This weeks challenge is Text on a Path using the Freeform Tool in MDS....LOVE!  Such a simple trick and I will be using this in more pages to come!
I put together a pretty simple page using some pictures I took of my little man for his 2nd birthday. 
I started out with a Lemonade Stand Designer page, then kind of tore it apart and use only bits and pieces of the page.  Love that about MDS!  I really liked the numbers at the bottom of the page, but I wanted to make the 2 pop out since it was for his second birthday.  With a few quick clicks, I made all of the other numbers a neutral color then made the 2 bigger and re-colored it in Pumpkin Pie.
Wrapping the text around was super easy thanks to the video Kimberly posted!
 
So, here's to more MDS projects on my blog!!!  And since the new MDS Digital Downloads come out each Tuesday, I'm going to designate Tuesday as my day to post...mark your calendars ;-)
 
Happy Stamping and Happy Clicking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment