Saturday, July 27, 2013

Merry {Thinlit} Christmas Mashup!

Merry Christmas!!! 
No, I haven't lost my mind!  It's Christmas in July!  I finally sat down and placed my pre-order from the Holiday Catalog and all I can say is that I LOVE every single thing in that catalog.  I better be careful or I will have no money left to spend when Christmas really does roll around!  Now I just need to find time to play with all of the fun new things I got.  I always have the vision of long summer days with so much time to get caught up on everything that doesn't get done during the school year...only to be reminded that life doesn't slow down, no matter what time of year it is.  That's ok though...I don't think I would know what to do with out our crazy, busy, non-stop life!  Anyhoo...back to Christmas in July!
I have a simple card that I made using a few new items from the Holiday Catalog.  I haven't yet got any of the beautiful Christmas DSP, but the fun stripes from the Etcetera pack worked perfect for this card.  I actually made this card earlier in the week, but found that it fits in perfectly with this weeks Friday Mashup challenge...Christmas/Hanukkah project with Stripes.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Etcetera DSP
Other Supplies ~ Expressions Thinlits, Season of Style Washi Tape, Regals Candy Dots, Simply Scored
 
I LOVE the new Expression Thinlits!  They are a little tricky at first, but after playing with them and figuring out what little trick works best to get them out (wax paper!), they are so much fun!
 
Off for another fun and busy day!  We are celebrating the 2nd birthday of my son who likes to get inky in his own way...little stinker! And no, this isn't my ink...he found he's older brothers stash and decided to decorate himself!
 
Hoping you all have a fantastic weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Simply easy to duplicate and beautiful! Oh my, he does look inky!! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pretty Christmas card with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card! You're right, that paper IS perfect for a Christmas card - love the addition of the washi tape too. Hope your son had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breelin- I LOVE everything you do! Seriously! Lately, every time a card catches my eye, it ends up being yours! Awesome job lady! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mash Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Christmas card - perfect way to showcase those new dies! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete