Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Washi'ing you a Happy Birthday

Who loves Washi Tape and all that can be done with it?  I don't know about you, but I sure love it!!!  I was so happy when Stampin' Up! introduced Washi Tape with the new This and That Journal and I was even happier to see more in the new catalog!!! 

It's Tuesday and that means it's time for a new sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  This sketch all but screamed Washi Tape at me, so I happily pulled out my new goodies and got to work on my lunch break today. 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Island Indigo
Stamp Sets ~ Label Love, Papillion Potpourri
Other Supplies ~ Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Artisan Label Punch, Bitty Butterfly and Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestones

I love how quickly a card comes together when you are using Washi Tape...and it adds so much to a card!  The bright colors are so cheerful and perfect for a birthday :)  My mother-in-law's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I think I will send this to her!

Happy Stamping!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch! Using washi tape is a stroke of brilliance. Love the card it is so bright & cheery. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I love how you have used the washi tape and love the clean and bright lines of your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job using the Washi tape. The colours you have chosen are very spring and add would definitely add a brightness to anyones day. Thanks for joining us again at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on our sketch. Love that you used Washi tape for your strips. Very cheery card with bright colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your view on this sketch))))The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete