Thursday, March 28, 2013

{Easter} Basket Case

A few days ago I saw the cutest card created by Linda from Stamp at Linda's, and I just had to CASE it! 
With Easter just a few more days away, I've been sending out all of my Easter creations and these two cards were sent out yesterday...

This one went to my friend Erica and her family...hope her kiddos thought this bunny was as cute as I did!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink Basic Black, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black Stampin' Write, White Gel Pen
Other Supplies ~ Ovals Collection Framelits, Argyle Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 1/2'" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine

And this one went to my friend Melissa, who has a very vintage style :) I had fun creating this for her and hope she likes it too!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Tea for Two DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Everybunny
Other Supplies ~ Ovals Collection Framelits, Argyle Embossing Folder, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Flower Trim, Crochet Trim, Modern Label Punch

These little baskets were a lot of fun to make and using the DSP for the eggs made each one unique.  I am loving the Oval Framelits and all of the different projects that they can be used for!

Thanks for visiting today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment