Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sentimental Hello

Good morning and good news...we have sunshine today!  It's still cold and windy, but the skies are blue and the sunshine is wonderful!  Maybe my little creative and crafty sunshine yesterday did the trick! 
Today I've got a cheerful card created using the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!  Many stamps came to mind when I saw this sketch, but I settled on the retro phone booth from the Feeling Sentimental set, which is part of on of the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets.  Sadly, I missed the deadline for entering my card, but I still love this sketch and will use it again for sure.  Here is the sketch for this week:

And here is my creation:

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink ~ Tangerine Tango, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Feeling Sentimental, Oh, Hello
Other Supplies ~ Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (Tangerine Tango Ribbon), Designer Buttons, Mini Silver brads

I love, love, LOVE these Designer Buttons from the Spring Catalog.  I have been having a ton of fun dressing them up with ribbon or a stamped image punched out to fit over the top!  And the colors in this DSP...so bright and cheerful.  Perfect for spring!

Here's to a great day and hopefully more sunshine for all!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment