Monday, February 18, 2013

Getting my Mojo Back

Happy {Mojo} Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend...and hopefully found some time to be crafty too :)  Our weekend was pretty busy, so other than wrapping up a few projects I had going, I didn't get much stamping time in...BOO!  But, I did have some extra time this morning since my kiddos didn't have school.  I had a birthday card that I needed to get done and this weeks sketch over at Mojo Monday gave me just the inspiration I needed!

This card is for a friend and co-worker who makes the BEST cupcakes ever, so of course I had to make her a card with a cupcake.  You may remember seeing another card with this image on it a few weeks ago...it's just too cute!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, 2011-2013 In Color DSP
Stamp Sets ~ Easy Events, A Word for You
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn, Calypso Coral , Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Marker
Other Supplies ~ 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Perfect Pennants Bigz, Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine, Owl Punch, Crystal Effects, Honeycomb Embossing Folder

Hoping to get more stamping this week, so stay tuned for more posts!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment