Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Missing my running buddy

As I get back on track for training for another 1/2 marathon, I'm finding how much I miss my running buddy that trained with me the last time I ran a race.  Both of our lives are so busy and our schedules don't allow us to run together much anymore, but she's still a great friend who is often on my mind.  I wanted to send her a quick note to let her know that I'm thinking about her and missing her company :)  I hope she likes it!  And I hope we can work our schedules out and get a few runs in together soon!
I cased the main stamped from the new Spring Catalog.  I loved the layered image!  And the sketch from this card came from Try Stampin' on Tuesday, but I was too late to get it submitted...story of my busy life :)

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Print Poetry DSP
Ink ~ Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Just Thinking, Collage Curios
Other Supplies ~ Window Frames Framelits, Silver Designer Buttons, In Color Dahlias, Clear Embossing Powder

I have been having so much fun with the new Silver Designer Buttons...excuse me if they end up in a lot of my future cards!  There are just so many different ways to use them :)

Training continues 3 miles tomorrow and Friday...then it's on to 6 miles on Saturday.  I've got a long way to go to get back up to 13.1, but I've done it before and I am determined to do it again!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment