Monday, January 21, 2013

Latte Love for Mojo Monday

Hooray for a Mojo Monday sketch that didn't totally overwhelm me :) I LOVE all of the great sketches they provide each week and all of the creations everyone come up with are always so awesome!  But for a CAS girl, sometimes I'm a little scared to take one on.  When I saw this weeks sketch, I was quick to take the leap on this simple sketch.
With Sale-a-Bration starting tomorrow, I just had to use one of the fun FREE stamp sets that you can earn with a $50 product order.  Sale-a-Bration runs from January 22-March 22, so you have lots of time to earn some of the great, exclusive products! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral Sycamore Street DSP*
Ink ~ Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand
Stamp Sets ~ Patterned Occasions*
Other Supplies ~ Owl Punch(for the cute little hearts), Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack*
*Sale-a-Bration Items*

Don't you just LOVE this paper?!?!  So full of bright, cheerful colors...perfect for this dreary time of year!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for all of the great Sale-a-Bration details!

Happy Stamping!!!

3 comments:

  1. very fresh looking card. Really think it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable...hope you have a great week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, love the springy colors! I'm often intimidated by the mojo sketches, but this looks great! You are getting me in the mood for spring :)

    ReplyDelete