Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to my MIL

Yesterday was my Mother-in-Law's birthday and we got to help her celebrate over the weekend with an amazing Chefs Table dinner at The Marc.  If you ever are in the Walla Walla Valley for a visit you MUST have dinner at the Marc...you won't be sorry!  James Beard Foundation recognized Chef Antonio and staff will be sure to please you with an awesome meal!  Our dinner was a special treat and a great way to help celebrate a birthday!
Here's the card I made for my MIL, which the colors were inspired by a color challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary.  I was too late to submit it for the challenge, but I was really happy with this card and had to blog it :)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Tea for Two DSP
Ink ~ Raspberry Ripple, Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Sets ~ Oh, Hello, Sassy Salutations
Other Supplies ~ Oval Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Basic Pearls

I'm wracking my brain, trying to remember where the sketch for this card came from, but I just cant remember...oh well :)

It was a great weekend and I made it through Monday...one day closer to the next weekend! 

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment