Friday, September 28, 2012

Proud Momma Moment

Super quick post this morning!  I'm scrambling to get my kids up, fed and out the door to school, squeeze in a quick walk and head back to school for the Student of the Month Assembly.  BOTH of my boys are getting Student of the Month...I'm so proud of them!  I am heading out for Tacoma Regional right after the assembly and won't be home after school so I made each of them a fun card using MDS2.  This is my first real project using MDS and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.  Still a LOT to learn, but I'm getting there!

I didn't write down all of the different sets I used in this and am running too short on time this morning to go back and check.  I will try to do that when I get home on Sunday.  Looking forward to a fun day tomorrow at Regional and super excited to spend the weekend with my bestie (and downline).

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment