Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mojo Pals CASE with a twist

It's after 9:00PM and I'm wondering where my day has gone!  Summer break is over, my big boys are back in school and my work load has doubled in the last week...whew!  At this rate, I better start my Christmas shopping ASAP because it will be here before I know it!  My days are just flying by!  Being so busy means that I don't have quite as much time in my craft room, but I make sure to squeeze some in when I can.  Thanks to all of the great challenge sites out there, I always have inspiration for some fun card designs!

I love this weeks sketch over at Mojo Monday!  Clean and simple...my favorite! 
I had stopped by Pals Paper Arts one day last week and saw that they had a color challenge this time around and I knew that I wanted to do a Halloween card with these colors:
One of the PPA designers, Linda Callahan, had made a super cute card using the Frightening Feline stamp along with the little pumpkin from Button Buddies.  I fell in love with her card and just had to CASE it!

So, here is my Mojo Pals CASE with a twist (I had to flop sides for the embellishment on the sketch to make it work with the Window Frame):

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink ~ Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets ~ Frightening Feline, Button Buddies
Other Supplies ~ Window Frames Framelits, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Brights Collections Designer Buttons

I love this color combo!  I think this will make a fun card for one of my boys to send to their grandparents for Halloween :)

Off to wrap up the end of my day and get some sleep.  Mornings always come much quicker than I would like them too!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment