Monday, September 17, 2012

Christmas Banners

Happy Monday!  Did you know there are only 99 days left until Christmas? How crazy is that?!?  Time for me to get in gear and get some Christmas cards made so they are all done when it comes time to get them in the mail :)
Banners are so "in" right now in the world of card making and I love them!  So many different things you do with them to give your card just the right added touch.  And if you haven't guessed, I am in love with the Christmas stamp from the Seasonal Sayings set...I have used it on so many different Christmas cards!
Sorry the quality of this picture isn't great.  My patch cord for my camera broke, so I'm having to use my phone for now.  Works in a pinch, right?

So, after I put this card all together, I realized that Raspberry Ripple wasn't one of the colors that coordinated with the cute Snow Festival DSP, but I went with it anyway (and tried not to freak out about it!).

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP
Ink ~ Raspberry Ripple
Stamp Sets ~ Seasonal Sayings, Merry Minis
Other Supplies ~ Merry Minis Punch Pack, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Mini Brads

Very CAS card, but lots of fun, bright colors for the holiday!

Back to work I go...MUST FINISH MY SWAPS for Tacoma Regional!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment