Monday, August 13, 2012

Merry Mojo

Here we are...Monday again! Some days the only thing that gets me through is taking some time to play along at Mojo MondayStamping keeps me sane and as my bff Erica told me...we need a sane Bree.  Yes, yes we do :)  Especially this week...CRAZY!
Here's the fun sketch Mojo Monday had for all of us:
And here is my take on it:
I'm thinking ahead of card ideas for my November & December classes, so I pulled out the cute little Santa hat from Embellished Events and went to work.  I added the mini silver brad to the hat with the song jingle bells in my head ;)  And to give the card a little extra touch, I added a few more of those tiny little brads to the 3 dots to the left, which were made using the fun Border Banter stamp set.  You can find this set, and so much more, in the Holiday Catalog
And check out the inside of my card...
Boarder Banter gives the inside of the card just the right pop of color!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Stamp Sets ~ Embellished Events, Border Banter
Ink ~ Real Red, Old Olive
Other Supplies ~ Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon1/8" Mini Silver Brads

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. What an adoreable Christmas card, Good luck! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that's so so pretty! Love your card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete