Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ever have one of those projects where you think "this needs something else", but once you add it, you feel like it's too much?  Well, this card was one of those.  I feel like I was in a crafting funk with this card, but we all have our days :)  Just keep stamping!  (And as I type that, all I can hear is Dory on Finding Nemo singing "Just keep swimming")

I combined the Monday Mojo sketch with the Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.  Here is what I was working with:


And this is what I got:

MOJO248 & HSSCC125
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP
Ink ~ Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze
Stamp Sets ~ Fabulous Florets, Create a Cupcake
Other Supplies ~ Scallop Trim Border Punch, Ovals Original Dies, 1/4" Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

Off to kick off my stay-cation with a bbq with some of my hubby's co-workers!  Hoping I find a little extra stamping time over the next 5 days, but my schedule is quickly filling up with fun-filled times with the kiddos :)
Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Love the way you've used Fabulous Florets! Nice colour combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You did a great job with the color challenge, love the Fabulous Florets set. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty!!! Love your stamped background!!! Great layers and Great ribbon accent!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card! :O) I'm a new follower!! Love the way you did the colors for the challenge!

    PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean! I'm trying to hone my "clean and simple" look, but it's so much easier to keep adding more, isn't it? You've done a wonderful job, I love the floral background you made, it looks great in the color combo! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love how you used our colors. So glad you played with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete